Celery, chopped roughly
Garlic cloves, peeled
Salt and pepper
Beer and Honey Barbecued Spareribs
- In a large pot, add the ﬁrst 5 ingredients. cover with water, bring to a boil and cook for 50 minutes.
- While the ribs are cooking, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
- When the ribs are done, drain and cut them into serving size pieces.
- Place the ribs in a baking dish. Cover them with the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, turning regularly. Heat grill on the highest setting. Wrap the ribs in foil with a tablespoon of the marinade liquid.
- Place foil package on the grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, until almost done.
- Remove ribs from foil and ﬁnish directly on the grill until they are brown and crisp.
- Serve and enjoy.
What could be better than spareribs marinated in beer and honey? This meal will satisfy hearty appetites at your next family cookout. Pair with a robust style like a brown ale.