- Provide thoughtful leadership and strategic focus to grow the beer category and facilitate the commercial success of Canada’s brewers
- Beer is a celebrated part of Canada’s culture and brewers operate in a healthy regulatory environment
- Beer can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Beer is an integral part of Canadian culture and heritage
- Beer is an agricultural food product that generates significant economic dividends
- Beer complements food
- Beer is the alcohol beverage of moderation
- Be professional in all that you do
- Continuously seek ways to improve
- Plan well, execute brilliantly
- Be transparent
- Members aligned on the key performance objectives for the beer category in terms of lifestyle and health awareness, responsible use program outcomes, per capita volume growth, tax and regulatory competitiveness.
- The Association is the source of market intelligence for the beer category and the knowledge centre on the brewing industry’s regulatory environment.
- The Association is the recognized national voice for the beer category in Canada.
- The Board of Directors is committed to the Association’s strategic plan.
- The Association is connected to members, all Canadian brewers, elected officials, government officials, category stakeholders and all Canadians.
- The industry is united in thought purpose and action.
- The Association is a professional and purpose driven organization with the capacity and resources to execute the strategy.
- The Association is the recognized leader for industry risk management.
- The Association has the capacity to lead innovation objectives and promote the beer category.